anyone else remember this old TV show?
anyone else remember this old TV show?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
yep. sadly enough I do. I rank it right up there with Knight Rider - too cheesy to really want to admit liking it lol
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
There was a spin off from that show..Sheriff Lobo!! Remember the deputy...Perkins? A modern day (for the early 80') Barney Fife!
Remember the babes on the show? Peaches and Brandy!!!! They helped me get through puberty!
PERKINS!!! "quick as a cat"
"Mama don't allow no bass playing in here"-lol
geez, I am old.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Hey there where ya goin',
Not exactly knowin'
Who says you have to call just one place home.
He's goin' everywhere,
He's B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear.
He just keeps on movin', Ladies keep improvin'
Every day is better than the last.
New dreams and better scenes,
And best of all I don't pay property tax.
Rollin' down to Dallas,
My wheels providin' my palace,
Off to New Orleans or who knows where.
Places new and ladies, too,
I'm B.J. McKay and this is my best friend Bear.
He's goin' everywhere,
He's B.J. McKay and his best friend Bear.
He just keeps on movin',
Ladies keep improvin'
Every day is better than the last.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
There is a man a legend tells, who stands for what is right. Like Wyatt
Earp he never shirks, or cowards from a fight. He is our Sheriff Lobo,
mighty Sheriff Lobo. Heart of gold, oh Lobo--Keep us strong! He has no
fear, he's always here, his morale stands alone. A man of dreams, who
guards our things as if they were his own. He walks the streets from
early dawn, he stands behind our laws. Both big and small, he bends them
all, who dares to fight his cause. He is our Sheriff Lobo, mighty
Sheriff Lobo. Heart of gold, oh Lobo--Keep us strong. Keep us strong.
Keep us strong. Keep us strong. Keep us strong. (move 'em out!)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks